Monday, December 8, 2008

I received some great feedback on my last post and agreed with what was said. So I revised the interactivity and animation style to be more intuitive and effective with simpler animations. See for yourself:

View website

Now instead of the slanted rectangle painting out horizontally then vertically, it just grows in one motion. Instead of having this painting take effect on mouseOver it now occurs on mouseClick with an added lightening effect on mouseOver. I added in some text content below the flash piece to describe the purpose of the website and its design as it applies to the project goal. I felt this bit of information is always good to refer back so I did not give it its own section. That way it's always visible/accessible. I may add a footer at the very bottom that contains an e-mail link and other tertiary information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment